This Wild Rose Necklace is the piece that I made for the Bead Journal Project back in August. Sorry that it's taken so long to share the tutorial, but I had to first show you all the parts, which are linked below!
2. Cut a small piece of backing fabric and lightly glue it to the back of the interfacing.
3. Stitch the flower and a leaf to the backing fabric, and clip it so none shows from the front.
4. The finished centerpiece.
5. Stitch on two soldered loops.
6. Add a wire to each side with wrapped wire loops.
7. Add a bead and a filigree piece to each side.
8. Add various chains pieces and wire-wrapped beaded links to one side and finish with a hook clasp.
9. Finish the other side similarly, and end with a beaded dangle.
Copyright 2014 Cyndi Lavin. All rights reserved. Not to be reprinted, resold, or redistributed for profit. May be printed out for personal use or distributed electronically provided that entire file, including this notice, remains intact.
Technorati Tags: bead embroidery,handmade beaded jewelry,wearable art,beads,jewelry,necklace,mixed media,beading